Deadline FOR ENTRIES Extended to january 24, 2021
Submit your BARMM Data Challenge Abstract Here
- Those who are 15 years old or above are welcome to join, but those who are below 18 years old must be allowed by a parent/guardian though a waiver
- All submissions must adhere to one of the thematic areas.
- At least one BARMM dataset must be utilized
- Groups formed should consist of members residing entirely either from within or outside BARMM. Groups are not allowed to have mixed, or both within and outside BARMM residents belonging into one team. Participants (individuals or teams) within and outside BARMM shall receive separate awards.
- Submit your entries here on or before Sunday, January 24, 2021 at 11:59 PM GMT+8
- Participants can continue submitting entries as long as it’s submitted before the deadline. Only the last entry submitted shall be considered as the final version.
- Submissions shall be evaluated by data professionals, local BARMM experts, and development practitioners. Finalists will be chosen to participate in the next round.
- Participants will be notified about the results of their submission whether accepted or not. If approved, content submitted will be sent back to the participants.